Birth & Baby Talks
ASAC is excited to offer an 11- week FREE information series on fertility awareness to breastfeeding, and everything in between. It is a wonderful resource for parents and parents-to-be, featuring many local practitioners and experts in the topics. You are welcome to all of the evenings, or to pick and choose whichever interests you most.
The series runs twice a year, once in the Spring and again in the Fall. Dates and times can vary.
Our next series will run Spring 2018 at the ASAC office (7219 106 St, side door). Contact email@example.com for more information and to be put on the Birth & Baby Talks mailing list.
Topics may include:
- Cycle Charting for Fertility Awareness
- Nutrition in Pregnancy & Beyond
- Doulas, and Prenatal Class Options
- Alternative Healthcare during Pregnancy
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Cesarean Prevention
- Making the Most of your Hospital Birth
- The Art of Breastfeeding
- Baby Wearing, Cloth Diapering, and Elimination Communication
- Postpartum Depression & Mood Disorders
- Daddy Duty: An Evening for Dads Only