Volunteer with ASAC!
We would love for you to volunteer with us! We are always looking for people interested in being added to our volunteer mailout list. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive emails regarding future volunteer opportunities for upcoming events.
We are also seeking volunteers for various positions:
- VP Internal: oversees internal ASAC activities, such as membership, library, Birth & Baby Talks, and volunteers
- VP External: oversees external ASAC activities, such as website, social media, political campaigns, and public events
- Treasurer: enters financial information, writes cheques, and issues invoices
- Library Coordinator: keeps track of books checked out & returned to our library, and recommends new book purchases to be made
- Social Media Representative: manages the ASAC Facebook group, approving member requests, and moderating the group; shares relevant news and articles to the Facebook group
- Advertising Representative: works closely with Birth Issues Editor in Chief to assist with editing, proofreading, and layout of magazine; recruits new advertisers and contacts current advertisers for renewals; receives 10% commission on advertising revenue
Please contact email@example.com for more information and with any questions you may have.
Looking forward to having you involved!