Show your concern about choices in childbirth and family centered maternity care!
- helps fuel lobbying on your behalf as a consumer
- ensures your representation
- helps promote safe birth within hospital, home and future birth centres
Your membership also gives you:
- access to the ASAC library -- including the ability to borrow books, movies & CD's
- a subscription to Birth Issues -- a locally produced publication
- regular monthly meetings to discuss current developments in childbirth practices and legislation
- opportunities to meet midwives, expectant and new parents, and interested health practitioners
- a chance to perform valuable volunteer work
- a vote on decisions at ASAC meetings
*You will also be added to an ASAC-Announce email list, used for ASAC events and news only.
Join or Renew Today!
Please choose the length of membership from the buttons at top of page or in drop down menu under membership tab.
**Due to budget constraints, effective immediately, ASAC will no longer be issuing lifetime memberships or free one-year memberships. Existing lifetime and free one-year memberships will be honoured.**
If you have any questions or concerns about your membership please email us at email@example.com.