Birth & Baby Talks
ASAC is excited to offer an 11- week FREE information series on fertility awareness to breastfeeding, and everything in between. It is a wonderful resource for parents and parents-to-be, featuring many local practitioners and experts in the topics. You are welcome to all of the evenings, or to pick and choose whichever interests you most.
The series runs twice a year, once in the Spring and again in the Fall. Dates and times can vary. We are currently running our series online.
Topics may include:
- Cycle Charting for Fertility Awareness
- Prenatal Yoga & Meditation
- Birth Partners & Doulas
- Alternative Healthcare during Pregnancy
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Cesarean Birth & Gentle Cesareans
- Informed Choice during Labor & Postpartum
- The Basics of Breastfeeding
- Babywearing & Carseat Safety
- Cloth Diapering & Elimination Communication
- Postpartum Depression & Mood Disorders
- Infant Care Basics & The Fourth Trimester